Airship featured at virtual Open Infrastructure Summit in October
In a few weeks, you'll have the opportunity to meet and collaborate with the Airship community at the upcoming virtual Open Infrastructure Summit, October 19-23. The virtual event includes more than 100 sessions and thousands of attendees are expected to participate, representing 30+ open source communities and more than 100 countries.
The Airship community will join all the open source project communities attending the Summit to collaborate in the open. If you want to be part of it too, register now and mark your calendar!
The Summit agenda is organized into 11 tracks: CI/CD, Container Infrastructure, Hands-On Workshops, AI, Machine Learning & HPC, Open Development, Private & Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, Security and 5G, NFV & Edge
Airship sessions include:
- China Mobile software and Hardware Integrated Portable Cloud Platform Test System (Xiaoguang Zhang, Zhiqiang Yu)
- Hardware Automation Deployment and Test with Big Scale in China Mobile NFV Cloud (Xiaoguang Zhang, Zhiqiang Yu)
- Machine Learning at Edge Cloud (Prakash Ramchandran, Vivek Hariharan)
- Own your YAML: Extending Kustomize via Plugins (Matt McEuen)
- Significance of Hardware Classification combined with Host Configuration Operator (Digambar Patil, John Williams, Sirisha Gopigiri)
- Tackling Security Challenges with Airship (Alexander Hughes)
Thank you to our Summit Headline, Premier and Exhibitor sponsors. If you want your organization to gain visibility with a wide array of open source infrastructure developers, operators and decision makers, download the Open Infrastructure Summit sponsor prospectus for more information.
Project Teams Gathering:
Many contributors are also actively planning to participate at the virtual Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event that will be held from Monday, October 26 to Friday, October 30. PTGs, organized by the OpenStack Foundation, allow various technical community groups working on open infrastructure projects to exchange ideas and get work done in a productive setting. As usual, teams in attendance will discuss and plan their upcoming releases.
PTG registration is now open! Similar to the last PTG in June, it is free, and we will again be using email to communicate details about the event (schedules, passwords, etc), so please register! You can follow the planning if you are interested in attending, see more details here.
Questions? Reach out to email@example.com
See you in the cloud!