Airship is a global open source community independently governed at the OpenStack Foundation. Our ethos is user-driven and our culture is welcoming and respectful. We invite you to try out Airship, provide your feedback and get involved in contributing to the code.
- Airship Treasuremap: https://airship-treasuremap.readthedocs.io/en/latest
- Airship Git Repository: https://git.airshipit.org/cgit#
- Airship in a Bottle: https://git.airshipit.org/cgit/airship-in-a-bottle
- Developer Guide: https://airshipit.readthedocs.io/en/latest/dev-getting-started.html
Community documentation and other resources are available at wiki.openstack.org/wiki/airship
The Airship community has a very active schedule of regular meetings. Details are available here.
- Freenode IRC: #airshipit
- Mailing Lists: lists.airshipit.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Twitter: @airshipproject
The Airship project is governed according to the “four opens”:
- Open Source
- Open Design
- Open Development
- Open Community
Technical decisions will be made by technical contributors and a representative technical leadership committee. The community is committed to diversity, openness, encouraging new contributors and leaders to rise up.
Code of Conduct
Our community follows the OpenStack Foundation Code of Conduct.